Pages

blog background

Sunday, July 6, 2014

What a week. A fantastic,miracle-filled, emotional, jam-packed week

Hello!!!

What a week. A fantastic, miracle-filled, emotional, jam-packed week.
Missionary Leadership Council was incredible. I was edified, enlightened, and inspired beyond belief. 
 I exchanged into Churchill and was able to teach D. He has been on quite the spiritual roller coaster, what a tender mercy to teach him. Please pray for him.
Happy 4th of July!!! Wearing a coat and boots on this day was definitely a first :)
We had quite a few exchanges last week and one everyday next week! I miss Sister Hadfield, but I am so grateful to get to learn and grow with the sisters on the east side of Melbourne.  We are now in charge of the international zone (with the exception of Chinese speakers) so I get to exchange in the city this week with Sister Vuta. Woooohoooo!
I am learning so much. I detest sin. It is never worth it. Obedience is the first law of Heaven and with Heavenly Fathers help we can do it!!! I

I'm sorry this is so short, most of my email time is to President Maxwell.

The Atonement of Jesus Christ is so beautiful. We need it, it is the only way to true joy. I was very touched by this article in the ensign.... please read!


I love you!!!!!! 
Sister Hailey Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment