Pages

blog background

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Working Hard and Seeing Miracles

Hello lovely family!!

This week Sister W. and I were privileged enough to attend a meeting with Elder Dudfield of the Seventy, President Maxwell, his assistants, my zone leaders, and the bishops and stake President of Narre Warren Stake. The focus of the meeting was how we can better work with our ward council and ward mission leaders/ward missionaries to hasten the work of Salvation...what powerful insight Elder Dudfield gave. How are you going with the missionaries investigators? Have you been able to fellowship them and make them feel so welcome at church? What do the missionaries share when at our house? How often does our family crack open Preach My Gospel? :)

Sister W. is from Brisbane (originally New Zealand)! My first local companion!! She is Maori and is teaching me all about this unique culture. We are quite different...but goodness, we are learning so much and love overpowers all differences :) She goes home in two transfers...it is still odd to have only been with new missionaries and to now be companions with quite seasoned sisters :) I love her dearly and she is a fountain of scriptural knowledge...such a blessing!

We are working hard and seeing miracles.    S. is getting baptized TOMORROW at 6pm. He is doing SO well. Last week he told us that he can't wait to be able to baptise his children in a few years. L. is on top of the world...as is Sister M. :)

I had a SPECTACULAR birthday! 

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is changing me. I KNOW that He lives! 

Love You Forever!
xoxoxo 
Sister Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment