Pages

blog background

Monday, March 10, 2014

SAYING GOODBYE IS NOT EASY


Hi hi!!

"Now netball is my favorite sport, I like the way they throw it up and down the court..." Like Mike anybody? haha
I LOVE NETBALL!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone look it up on YouTube!! It's a mix between ultimate frisbee and basketball and I'm bringing it back to the States. We played it with a bunch of sisters on Monday and it was so glorious. 

The baptism was Heavenly!
D.'s baptism was Heaven. Really though.
So I've never seen anyone more petrified of a Relief Society Room (that's where the baptismal font is located.) He wanted so badly to be baptised but has been terrified. It was very much like a massive roller coaster for him, before, he thought he was going to throw up and was about to get out of line, but then afterwards he was on top of the world and would've gone for round two ;)

 He told us that he stepped into the font and felt completely calm, and knew he was doing the right thing. He bore his testimony after, it was simple, pure, and powerful. He knows he is a child of of a Heavenly Father, and he wants to keep every commandment. He knows it is not by coincidence that the sisters knocked on his door.

I have never seen him so happy. I could feel angels in the room rejoicing!! I know Heavenly Father was as well. 

Tuesday we were driving to Zone conference and a semi-truck right next to us came in our lane  and smashed into us. Heavenly Father protected us big time. It was as if someone moved our car over.We both felt it. The hit was HARD. There was only slight damage and we were untouched. It was unreal. Heavenly Father is so good to us.
 Zone conference was FANTASTIC :)

As you know, I'm heading out of Churchill Park after the most life-changing/spectacular 6ish months of my 19 years. These people have become my family, and saying goodbye to family is not easy :(  This is my first mission transfer.
But I'm excited to serve wherever I'm going next :) I love life!!!!
1000 Steps  with dear friends

Thought of the week:
You can't expect to receive a $10 answer by only giving a 5 cent prayer.   As we take time to talk to our Heavenly Father, and LISTEN, we receive answers to our prayers, and can feel of His love and peace. It is so worth it.


I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that every word of the Book of Mormon is true. If you haven't yet, READ IT! 

xoxoxoxo
Sister Stevenson
Netball with the Sister Missionaries.  Loved it!!!

Sister missionaries from China and Taiwan....and Texas
P-day hike at 1000 steps

No comments:

Post a Comment