Pages

blog background

Monday, December 8, 2014

EVERY OUNCE OF ENERGY

Hello my wonderful family!!! 

How do you like the He is the Gift video? As I ask person after person what they think the meaning of Christmas is, I have become aware of the mass confusion of why this time of year is so special and spectacular. I will give every ounce of energy I have to glorify the reality of Christ's birth. His birth is miraculous and so humbling.  As we focus Christmas on HIM, we will be lifted and filled with more joy than any toy or trinket. 
 Who have you shared the true meaning of Christmas with? As we embrace the glory of God, we will share it!!!

Our mission is reading the Gospels from 1 Dec. to 25 Dec. As I study the beautiful doctrine of Christ's life, I feel my nature changing.

We watched He is the Gift with Chir. and asked him what he can give to Christ for Christmas, he is planning on being baptised on Christmas day!!! Please please pray for him!!! 

Vietnamese costume
Kit. is completely following the Word of Wisom...something she thought almost impossible to do. Heavenly Father aids and guides His children, I know it. Her husband Ed was baptised earlier this year..he is so excited for her to be baptised and for them to be sealed in the Temple next year. The gospel of Jesus Christ is about families! It has been so special to teach the two of them together. 

We spent the morning singing carols at a hospital in Epping...it was interesting to see the atmosphere of the drab waiting room illuminate so drastically. One particular man could not straighten his back and had double canes attached to his arms, sat in a chair and smiled the whole morning. My heart is still full.

I am so blessed. I am so grateful. I love Jesus Christ, I LOVE serving Him. I love you so much and please know that I am praying for you.
Sister Stevenson




Singing this morning at the Hospital

1 comment: