Pages

blog background

Monday, September 29, 2014

I REALLY REALLY LOVE LIFE

I really really love life. My heart just feels so light and happy.
I know Heavenly Father is so aware of us. 

It is so necessary that we all endure a tiny tiny slice of Gethsemane. How else would we be able to understand or appreciate the Atonement? To know of the price He paid, we must pay a token ourselves. As Elder Holland has said, Salvation is not a cheap experience. 

This week I was privileged to go on exchanges with Sister H. from New Zealand. In the Missionary Training Center she got a call from her mother letting her know that her dad had passed away from a heart attack. She went home for the funeral and the next day came to Melbourne to start her mission. She is a rock. We were able to teach the Plan of Salvation to a family...what a sacred experience. We experienced miracle after miracle and both of us we are able to have our faith strengthened. My dear family,please know that I KNOW with everything in me that the Plan of Salvation that I get to teach people weekly, is not just cute colorful cutouts, or a nice fantasy. It is real. It is the ultimate reality and evidence of God's love and mercy. 

Funny thing of the week: Al. asked if it was okay to get a tattoo of Jesus Christ so that when he looks in the mirror, he can see Him. Such a righteous intent, but we had to decline.

Bh., our Nepalese friend is getting baptised next month! Life is so beautiful! I'm sorry this is so short but know that I love you!!!!!

Sister Stevenson

PS.   I can't wait for the Woman's Broadcast!!! We will be watching it next weekend! Have taught half the branch the word Pristine :) All the Chinese missionaries always say it now haha

Tell Fox I love her.
These pictures were both sent from friends in Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment