Pages

blog background

Monday, September 8, 2014

MY HEART COULD EXPLODE.... MY BROTHER IS GOING TO CHILE!

My brother is going to CHILE!!!!!!
 Oh my goodness me, my heart could explode!!! Kendrick, there has been no greater joy than representing Jesus Christ as a full-time missionary. I have come to know in such a real sense that Jesus Christ is our Saviour and Redeemer, and with and through Him, all things that are unfair about life can be made right. I am nothing without Him. This knowledge has given me more peace than I could ever describe, true HOPE and PURPOSE. I know that the Book of Mormon is TRUE---I cling to that book!! I am learning to love more than I ever thought I could...the Holy Ghost is such a blessing!! What a privilege to have a member of the Godhead with me at all times. I don't know what I would do without that comfort, direction and guidance. The people here....oh my. I know I had to meet them. You will feel the same with the beautiful Chileans, I know it!  Decide now that you are going to be exactly obedient and that you will consecrate your whole self to the Lord....serving the Lord with my heart, might, mind and strength brings blessings beyond your wildest dreams :) (your Napoleon  announcement is on our fridge) 

Oh how I love our family!!!!

The Atonement of Jesus Christ changes hearts and nature, and I yearn for God to reconstruct me...I see His hand in my life DAILY. He loves and is so aware of us. All experiences are for our good!

The Saviour's love in my driving force...I know He loves me. I want other's to feel His love so so so badly. Oh how I love Him!!! I will forever glorify His name!


This week we exchanged with Lynbrook and Croyden. I went back to Lynbrook with Sis Ioane....it was exciting to knock doors again! We BIKED all day...hours worth...I loved it. We knocked on a boy called Aaron's door...he was about 20, dressed in all black, covered in tattoos and his eyes were so dark and his eye lids purple. Aaron was immersed in spiritual darkness and was hungering for light. He opened up to us about how alone he feels and how he wants to change. we were able to testify of God's love for him and the power of the Atonement...we taught about baptism and his whole countenance changed. We extended an invitation to be baptised and He eagerly accepted. It was such a beautiful miracle.

So many miracles this week! 
Mas. is a lover of the scriptures! We often walk into the branch and he will have a table with Japanese and English scriptures and pamphlets...he went to our Mission Presidents Fireside (meeting) last night and was able to talk to a Japanese Elder!! Soooo happy! During the fireseide, he was staring at the floor smiling so big, i asked him if something was funny and he started shaking because he was laughing so hard (trying not to make any noise) it honestly was the funniest site....for 30 minutes he tried to contain his smiling...on a piece of paper I wrote
"why are you laughing?"
his response "body feel warm."

May we all be filled with the warmth, love and joy of Jesus Christ!
I love you!!!!!!!
Sister Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment