Pages

blog background

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

MY HEART HAS BEEN FULL OF SUNSHINE

Hello, hello, hello!!!
I hope you all had a special Easter rejoicing in our Saviour Jesus Christ. I love Him so dearly.

This week Sister P. and I were so sad to hear that she would be transferred to the Tongan program. Yesterday we said goodbye and I now feel like a part of my heart is missing.

At the transfer meeting 3 sisters did a musical number, the last part of the arrangement was a Tongan song that they asked whomever knew it to join in. When this part of the arrangement came up, I knew the song! It was so special! It is called Folafola mai'a Sisu

I will be training a new missionary and I'm about to go pick her up. Yay!!!
R. is getting baptised on Saturday!!! She is so ECSTATIC! She reminds me of a sunflower, she's so bright and happy and is drawn to the Sun.
When we taught R. the Plan of Salvation last week, it was an absolute remembrance for her. My faith strengthened seeing the light grow brighter and brighter in her countenance. She was so happy and relieved and was glowing as we taught her where we came from, why we are here, and where we are going. 

I LOVE teaching the Plan of Salvation. It makes sense. It is evidence of God's love for us.

I love you all so much.

 Though our Easter weekend in Victoria has been stormy and chilly, my heart has been full of sunshine. Jesus Christ is my source of strength and light. I know that He lives!!! I am so grateful for His sacrifice that none of us can even begin to fathom. I am so grateful for that glorious Sunday that He rose. I can testify of the reality of His resurrection, and the reality that His gospel is once again on the Earth.

Love you all so very much :) Keep rejoicing!! 
XOXOXO
Sister Stevenson




No comments:

Post a Comment